Many of us love hanging out with our little furry friends, but finding dog-friendly places to go out sometimes can be DIFFICULT. But no worries my loves, we got you covered and curated a list of five places to go and explore with your pup!. If you like our suggestions, please share it with your friends.
And if you have a suggestion to make please leave it in the comments below!
1. Are you in the mood for something artsy? Good! Grab that furball and head over to Art Deco Tours with Christine & Company. They’ll take you INSIDE some of Miami’s coolest art deco buildings! Oh, and not to worry, if you bring a leash your puppy can come with you. He/she can wait for you outside with the pet companion while you visit the buildings! The cost is $30 per person and $30 per puppy. Check them out: https://artdecotours.com/. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artdecotours/
2. If you’re looking for a beautiful staycation, make sure to head over to The Grove Isle Hotel & Spa. It’s located on a beautiful, PRIVATE island with views of Biscayne Bay. As soon as you arrive, you and your furball will be pampered with treats and personal concierge service. After relaxing at the spa, make sure to grab a bite to eat with your puppy and get him/her their special entrees like the “South Beach Canine,” a big bowl of veggies and brown rice. Check out their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Grove-Isle-Hotel-Spa-132080436820082/.
3. If you’re in the mood for some good vibes and tasty burgers, check out Lokal. It’s got a great atmosphere and you’ll get to meet YEYO, the French bulldog who will greet you and walk you to your table. Don’t worry though, Yeyo’s friendly and all other puppies are welcomed! Check them out here: https://www.lokalmiami.com/. Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/LoKalMiami/.
Pic courtesy of @lokalcoconutgrove
4. Are you feeling in the mood to pamper your little one to the FULLEST? Then take them to Doggie Bag Café & Pet Boutique. It’s just outside of Miami Shores and you’ll be able to fondle your little one with gifts and treats! If he/she’s in the mood to play, just grab a coffee and get to know other doggie lovers! Check out their site: http://www.doggiebagcafe.com/. Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/DoggieBagCafeandPetBoutique/. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chef_laly/.
5. Is it a beautiful day for the park? Great! Bark Beach at North Shore has been voted the #1 metro dog park in Miami. For only $5, your furry friend can roam around without a leash, play in the water fountain, or just hang around other puppies. Make sure to check out their site: http://web.miamibeachfl.gov/parksandrecreation.